On August 27th, Michelle and I photographed Ross & Meredith's Wedding at Sequoia in Georgetown. This was the day that Hurricane Irene planned to grace us with her presence. Nevertheless everyone managed to have a good 'ol time!
Meredith & Ross met at ChurchKey in Logan Circle! With Vicki Grafton's help they incorporated vintage keys into the decor and design. These two love birds are also a big fan of being by the water, so that’s why they chose to have the ceremony and reception at Sequoia on the Georgetown Waterfront. While thanking their guests for coming out during the storm, Meredith and Ross agreed that they wouldn’t be naming their first child Irene...which I thought was hilarious.
Meredith & Ross confessed that they were very very close to eloping in Vegas...and since they didn't make it to Vegas they brought Vegas to us!
Everyone had a great time in out "Sweet Booth"
Planning: Vicki Grafton of My Simple Details
Photography: Lisa Marie & Michelle of Sweet Tea Photography
Flourist: Holly Chapple Flowers
Make-up: Marti Wright of Tica Beauty
- Melissa & Trevor's Evergreen Museum Wedding
- Ross & Meredith's Georgetown Wedding
- Allison + Adam's Wedding
- New York City Portraits
- WorkSpaces LLC Mad Men Portrait
- Georgetown Fall Portraits with Emilie of Weddings ...
- a Simply Elegant New Hampshire Wedding
- Ashley & Matthew's Old Town Alexandria Engagement
- a day at the park...a year later!
- Jefferson Memorial Portrait Session
- ▼ November (10)