As you might know I traveled to NYC this past weekend for Erin & Brian's Wedding. I made sure to get in town early to see Carla Ligon-Miller's new home in the city! You might remember her from a couple of shoots we worked on together. She is a fantastic make-up artist. I spent the first two days visiting with Carla, David, and Maui. Here are a few shots I took for their holiday card.
As you can probably tell it was a little bit chilly on this November day but we still got some fun fall portraits!
- Melissa & Trevor's Evergreen Museum Wedding
- Ross & Meredith's Georgetown Wedding
- Allison + Adam's Wedding
- New York City Portraits
- WorkSpaces LLC Mad Men Portrait
- Georgetown Fall Portraits with Emilie of Weddings ...
- a Simply Elegant New Hampshire Wedding
- Ashley & Matthew's Old Town Alexandria Engagement
- a day at the park...a year later!
- Jefferson Memorial Portrait Session
- ▼ November (10)