Ashley and Matthew met during St. Patricks day in Savannah, Georgia....one of my favorite places in the world. Matthew was one of the firefighters in the St. Patricks Day parade and Ashley grew up in Savannah. Savannah has a tradition that encourages ladies to kiss the guys in the parade as they march and I'm sure many of us are guilty of partaking in this tradition ;o) But this is not how they met, the two met after the parade while hanging out near Broughton Street. The two had a long distance relationship for a few months and then Ashley took the plunge and moved out to Northern Virginia to be with her firefighter! What a sweet love story! These two love birds got engaged on Tybee Island!
- Melissa & Trevor's Evergreen Museum Wedding
- Ross & Meredith's Georgetown Wedding
- Allison + Adam's Wedding
- New York City Portraits
- WorkSpaces LLC Mad Men Portrait
- Georgetown Fall Portraits with Emilie of Weddings ...
- a Simply Elegant New Hampshire Wedding
- Ashley & Matthew's Old Town Alexandria Engagement
- a day at the park...a year later!
- Jefferson Memorial Portrait Session
- ▼ November (10)