Florida!

I’m sure I say this a little to often…but I love my job…I work a little too much because I love it so much. After a busy Spring Wedding season I always take a week or two off for vacationing during the 4th of July holiday. I began my two weeks of vacation with Michelle Repici, Associate photographer for Sweet Tea Photography and owner of Meringue Design. We flew down to Birmingham to see her sister, Dee, and her niece & nephew Carter, and Claire. After an evening in Birmingham, we roadtripped to Grayton Beach which is between Panama City and Destin, Florida. I spent a little time soakin’ up the sun, running on the beach, and last but not least….eatting like a rockstar! We also fit in two photoshoots with Claire and Carter. Michelle styled the shoots and I photographed the little dumplins! In a few weeks I’ll show off the photos with the finishing touches that Michelle has put on them, but until then..enjoy!


Welcome Ms. Lisa & Aunt 'Chelle!







Is this not the cutest outfit you've ever seen?!


What a fashionable young lady?!?

Stylist: Meringue Design
Photography: Lisa Marie of Sweet Tea Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment