Minnesota Senior Portraits Session

This past weekend I had my family reunion in Winnebago, Minnesota! My mother's parents live there and that is where we gather every July to reunite. My mom has four sisters and one brother who live all over the US, so we all look forward to seeing each other at the annual family reunion! Since I'm an only child, I really look forward to spending time with my cousins.

While I was in Minnesota, I was able to do a fun photoshoot with my baby cousin, who graduates from high school next spring. We did the photoshoot in a cute little farming town called Amboy, not too far from Mankato.






She's growing up so quickly! I remember years of getting little JCpenney wallet sized photos in the mail from her parents. It seems like time has flown by so quickly! Aubrey has turned into quite the fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment