Elizabeth + Nick's Glen Echo Wedding

I'm thrilled to share with you a wedding I've been holding back for a while. Today it is being posted on Style Me Pretty, so I'm ready to share it with the whole world! But before I do that, I'd like to give a shout out to all the wonderful vendors involved with this joyous event!


Ceremony: St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Cathedral
Reception: Glen Echo Park
Photography: Lisa Marie & Michelle of Sweet Tea Photography
Wedding Planner: Emilie of Wedding & Events by Bliss
Wedding Gown: Karl Lagerfeld from Carine Bridal
Catering: Main Event Caterers
Hair & Make-up: Belle Soeur
Music: Moonbounce
Cupcakes: Georgetown Cupcakes







Elizabeth's dad was handing out these tiny stickers with Elizabeth's grade school baby face on them. Isn't that precious?!?
































I have to say that I was getting a little teary eyed when I saw Nick's grandmother ask family if they would take her on the merry-go-round. They put her on the bench portion of the ride but she wanted to go on one of the horses so badly. After some tugging of their sleeves and puppy eye looks, she talked her family into helping her onto the horse. The look on her face was priceless. I hope that I am as adventurous as she is when I'm her age. You can tell that she still has a child-like spirit which is so sweet. I can tell that everyone was so happy to have her as a guest at the wedding.

Joel & Charlotte! Remember them from their Valentines wedding? It's always a pleasure visiting with these two love birds!












No comments:

Post a Comment