Caroline + Chris' Morrison House Wedding

I always enjoy photographing events at The Morrison House, in Old Town Alexandria. Not only is it a perfect setting for a small intimate wedding but the beautiful colors and design throughout the hotel makes you feel at home......well I would say it makes me want to make it my home. I suppose it's a little reminiscent for me, since I used to live one block away from the house. I moved into the city recently but truly enjoy going back to visit my old neighborhood. There is something so charming and welcoming about Old Town Alexandria. Clearly I will move back after I've had enough with big city living!

Okay enough about me, Let me introduce you to this drop dead gorgeous couple. Caroline and Chris live in Charlotte North Carolina but came up to Old Town to get married a few blocks away from Caroline's parents home. Nancy, Caroline's Mother, described the couple as having an endearing shyness that I will love and of course she was right.






Another thing I love about The Morrison House is Victoria, The catering manager. She is one of my favorite people in the DC area. Not only is she great at her job but she is one of the sweetest people I have met in the DC wedding industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment