Leslie & Sean's Maryland Farm Wedding

When I first met with Leslie, she began to explain she and Sean's funny sense of humor and how they get really excited about sending silly Christmas cards every year. She then told me that she may want to include me in these elaborate christmas projects in the future which I thought was hilarious. No doubt this was going to be a fantastic wedding!

When I arrived at Rockland Farms, I was blown away by all the little details that Leslie put so much time into making. To see and hear more about their special day, check out today's post on Wedding Chicks.







































My favorite part of this wedding was when the grandparents started running through the sparklers. So funny!



Photography: Lisa Marie & Michelle of Sweet Tea Photography
Wedding Gown: Kleinfelds Bridal; Jim Hjelm
Bridesmaid Gowns: BHLDN
Garter Designer: rosebudlips on Etsy.com
Florist: Andrew Scoville, Floral Events
Ceremony Fan Designer: Mary Coppola
Caterer: High Point Catering
Videographer: Dolce Studio Films
Hair & Make-up: Kelli Fink http://kellifink.com/
Cake: Just Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment