Golnar & Chris tie the knot!

Remember this foxy couple? We did an engagement session at The W hotel in late August. It's pretty obvious that these two love birds have fantastic chemistry from looking at their engagement portraits, so I knew that their wedding photos were going to turn out lovely. It was not until the wedding ceremony that I found out how romantic Chris is. His love letters to Golnar were read during the ceremony and there certainly wasn't a dry eye in the house. Of course I can hide my tears behind my camera :o)

It's been a while since I've photographed a Marine wedding. I've found that everyone is guaranteed an excellent evening when attending a Marine wedding! Love letters and Marines.. what more could I ask for?!?




Venue: Fort Belvoir of Alexandria, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment