angela & gregory!
































What a beautiful couple these two make! It truly is a small world. When meeting their consultation I found out that Angela also went to an all-women's college in Virginia. She went to Sweet Briar which is my Undergraduate's (Hollins University) rival. We saw this as a good thing :o) Angela's mother also lives in Alabama (my parents live in Gulf Shores Alabama), so we figured it fate that we met. Michelle and I had such a wonderful time photographing this wedding. Our favorite part was watching them let loose on the dance floor!

I highly recommend the make-up artist for this wedding. Shaune's website is listed below. She is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. You must check out her website.

Photography by Lisa Marie & Michelle
Make-up by Shaune

No comments:

Post a Comment