jody & Will's DC Wedding

I'm excited to show off this Labor day weekend wedding. Not only did I have a great time brainstorming design and decor ideas with this couple but I had the pleasure of photographing it! I had such a wonderful time working with this couple prior to the wedding day, so it was no surprise that the wedding party, family, and friends were a pleasure spend time with as well.

On September 4th, Jody and Will said their vows at St. Martin's Church. We then zipped around in their zippy car to various DC landmark's and monuments. The reception was held at the Josephine Butler Mansion, which is a beautiful historic venue along side Meridian Hill Park (which happens to be my favorite park in dc). Instead of the traditional cake cutting, the couple savored the last bit of summer by making ice cream sandwiches...these were not just any ice cream sandwiches these cookies were deliciooooous. I now have cravings for that little piece of heaven.



























No comments:

Post a Comment